On 22nd of April, NRCC will organize the 4th edition of NRCC Orange Night, the flagship event, dedicated to the celebration of the 49th birthday of King Willem Alexander of the Netherlands.
With each edition, NRCC Orange Night gathered more guests, sponsors and partners, confirming the event’s high-quality profile and importance for the Romanian-Dutch business community.
The event, hosted for the 2nd time by Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest, proud member of the NRCC, will include:
1) Official Reception (over 200 guests)
2) Seated Dinner with Dutch specialties (over 200 guests)
3) Party with live music & DJ (over 600 guests).
We are also honored by the presence of H.E Mrs. Stella Ronner Grubačić, the Ambassador of the Netherlands in Romania.
REASONS TO ATTEND THE EVENT
• connect with CEOs & Top Managers of leading Romanian & Dutch companies;
• meet and share ideas with more than 100 business owners and managers;
• promote your company within an elegant, but yet informal atmosphere;
• join a great event, have fun and develop your business.
HOW CAN YOU ATTEND THE EVENT
• Become a Sponsor and benefit from full company exposure (prior, during and after the event);
• Buy Individual Table Seat: access to entire evening program (reception, seated dinner & party).
Price: 790 lei, food and drinks included.
DEADLINE FOR TABLE SEATS: 8th of April. All table seats must be paid before the event;
• Buy Individual Party Ticket – Orange Madness: access ONLY to the Party starting with 21:30.
Price: 250 lei, finger food and drinks included.
For sponsorship opportunities and corporate sales, please contact us at email@example.com.
Visited 50 times, 1 Visit today