NRCC invites you on 22nd of June, at Athénée Palace Hilton Bucharest hotel, starting with 18:30, to a practical Knowledge Center dedicated to the extensive topic of the liability of an administrator and/or manager in a company, in accordance with the Romanian law.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
– Directors in a Romanian company, interested to learn more about your legal obligations; limited liability and joint-stock companies included;
– Managers with management powers delegated by directors;
– Managers working with a director in a Romanian company, interested to know if they are complying with the legal and contractual provision;
– Directors or Officer in a Romanian company, interested to learn how to be protected in case of a wrongful managerial act.
REASONS TO ATTEND
– Find out more on the directors’ obligations and liability in accordance with Romanian Law;
– Find out which types of liability are contemplated in the Romanian law and how could these be triggered;
– Learn how could you limit a director’s liability;
– Better understand the relevant Romanian jurisprudence;
– Learn more about how to protect your personal liability as a manager; basicly, D&O insurance means protecting personal assets, home and savings.
More details regarding agenda here: http://goo.gl/6gtmFD
Free event for NRCC members. Non-members’ fee – 80 lei.
The Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce (NRCC) is one of the most active bilateral chambers, representing The Netherlands, since many years, the largest foreign investor in Romania.
All our efforts aim to support on long term two major objectives:
1) promoting, enhancing and facilitating commercial exchanges between The Netherlands and Romania;
2) offering a valuable platform for communication, professional leadership and best practices sharing, all contributing to the sustainable development of the Dutch-Romanian business community.
The dedicated monthly and annual events, the industry-driven Task Forces, our active membership in “Coalitia pentru Dezvoltarea Romaniei” and the close contact with the Embassy of The Netherlands in Romania are the foundation of our activity.
After 10 years of activity, NRCC network includes 160+ members, representing 20+ industries. Over 10.000 persons attended during the time the chamber’s events.
Visited 299 times, 1 Visit today