6th edition, June 29th, 2015
Ramada Plaza Bucharest Hotel, Europa hall
Building on the tradition of previous events in the series, Business Review is organizing the 6th edition of French Investors Forum.
French companies were among the first foreign investors to show interest and confidence in the development potential of the Romanian economy at the beginning of the 1990′s. How has this potential materialized and what perception do French investors have of Romania now? What should be done to better promote the country abroad and what would convince more French companies to come and invest here?
We invite the private and public sectors to continue the dialog and to find out what are the main advantages and difficulties French investors doing business in Romania face and what are their recommendations.
- Romania has regained its position as an attractive investment destination – how do things look from France and what are the recommendations in order for it to become more competitive
- What are the new opportunities on the market for French companies – most attractive sectors, advantages to set business here etc.
- What can French companies do to gain competitive advantage once present on the market?
- HR practices to ensure happier employees in a more and more competitive market:
– Talent management
– Training programs and incentives for employees
– Organizational culture – CEOs adapt to the company’s culture
If you want to be our partner for this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visited 487 times, 1 Visit today