NRCC, VAPRO Romania and Stratulat Albulescu Attorneys at Law have the pleasure to invite you attend an interactive & practical Knowledge Center that will give you recent updates and best practices regarding two important opportunities for growing your business in 2016: EU Grants & Public Tenders.
Last month, The Ministry of EU funds announced new calls, where private companies can submit projects to access grants for different types of investments such as: training, coaching or employing youngsters, internships, research and development activities (R&D), new technology equipment, development of the services/ production capacity and much more. For the following 2-3 years, organizations can build human capital and develop their current activities with the help of EU non-reimbursable funding. Starting with July 2016, several projects for companies are expected to be launched.
On the public tenders side, the recently adopted legal framework on public procurement brings a number of important changes and amendments expected to positively impact on the implementation of public procurement projects and EU funding absorption. For eg, some changes regarding: the award criteria, submission of documentation, subcontracting, amendments during the execution of the project and an increased efficiency of the new legal provisions
REASONS TO ATTEND
After attending this Knowledge Centre, this is what you will find out, directly from experienced consultants:
• What are the main conditions a company should fulfil in order to be granted access to a specific funding
• If your company is eligible to apply for EU grants
• How can your company benefit of the EU grants
• What are the type of investments/costs that are financed through EU grants
• How does the process of developing and implementing such a project look like
• What implies the most important legislative reform on public procurement in Romania
• If the new legislative frame could benefit your business
• If the new framework has created positive changes for small and medium size companies
• What is the impact of the new legislation for the development of ongoing and new projects
• Owners of companies
• Financial/HR Managers
• CEO’s of medium and large companies
• Entities involved in public procurement projects
• Entities that would like to participate in new public procurement tenders and projects regarding works, services or products
Irina Zugravu, Managing Partner, VAPRO Romania
Alina Alecu, Senior Consultant, VAPRO Romania
Georgiana Sirbu, Managing Associate and Head of Spanish Desk, Stratulat Albulescu
FEES & REGISTRATION
No fee for NRCC members.
Non-members’ attendance fee – 80 lei.
Fee includes also access to the NRCC Dutch Networking Drink organized on 16th of June, starting with 19:30, at hotel Beyfin.
Please register at email@example.com, no later than 14th of June 2016.
Visited 31 times, 1 Visit today