“70% of employees say their employer should understand them to the same degree they are expected to understand customers” Towers Watson.
It is the companies’ challenge to develop methods to boost employees’ performance, motivation and engagement to increase customer satisfaction. At the 14th edition of CUSTOMER CARE CONFERENCE, solution providers of the field will discuss about how to introduce customer centric approach within HR strategies. So, local and international experienced customer care trendsetters are expected on 26th October at Cluj-Napoca. Join us!
– Turnover and employee performance management and solutions;
– Gaining job satisfaction and motivation through effective feedback;
– Smart employee engagement practices;
– Effective tactics in business communication;
– Implementing an Employee Training & Development Program;
– New era business expansion Coaching & Training;
– Training as a key employee retention tool;
IT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
– Interact with experts in the field, who will share their experience.
– To meet and partner the most important players on the European customer care market.
– For brand awareness and reputation.
Registration at Laura Galos: +40723 833 333| laura.galos@conference-are
Visited 20 times, 2 Visits today