On March 28th, Impact Hub Bucharest and Business Models Inc. invites you to a one day workshop on Business Model You.
Based on the “Business Model You” Canvas and supported by our experience in working with entrepreneurs and professionals throughout the last 2 years, the workshop will provide a space for (re)designing and (re)defining professionals’ career potential and ambitions.
Why should I attend the workshop?
The one day workshop is based on the bestseller “Business Model You” by Tim Clark, that uses the Business Model Canvas for personal growth and personal business models. Tim Clark was also part of the world-renowned “Business Model Generation” book team. “Business Model You” was published in 2012 and it soon became an international bestseller.
Business Model You makes use of the Business Model Canvas in supporting the re-calibration of your vision of career and further development and inclarifying strategies for professional growth. Faced with an ever-changing marketplace and a fast-paced evolution of opportunities the workshoptriggers ideas for adapting your skills and personal value proposition to reveal new, more satisfying, career and life possibilities.
This workshop is for you if
- You are seeking to refresh your perspective on your career and growth opportunities.
- You are wondering how to develop or reinvigorate the sense of possibility, professional growth and enjoyment.
- You aim to see and share more of the “big picture” and long term perspective behind your projects.
- You are working on the next stage of your career, be it inside the same organization, freelance or starting your own venture and aiming to clarify your development strategy.
What You’ll Gain
During this workshop you will:
- Understand business model thinking and diagram your current personal business model
- Define your purpose and articulate your vision for change
- Clarify the value you currently deliver and identify new potential opportunities
- Identify partners, supporters and relationships that are key to making that happen
- Determine what could be the assets to support you in starting on your own
- Generate several career possibilities in a single day
- Innovate around the different possibilities to bring value as a professional
Alexandra Pode is co-founder of Impact HUB Bucharest and a leadership development facilitator. With a background in facilitation, leadership development and product development, her passion lies in enabling people to co-create ecosystems that drive results through functionality and a high level of emotional engagement. Alexandra has been working with organizations ranging from start-ups to multinationals in places like Romania, Serbia, Turkey and Austria.
Oana Țoiu is a social change aficionado having led change projects and organizations with teams up to 100 people. She empowers people she works with to move faster from idea to practice, in a way that is engaging both to operating teams and stakeholders. Oana’s work has been featured by Foreign Policy Romania, Nesta Job Innovators and European Commision’s Innovation Exchange.
FEES & REGISTRATION
The fees for the one day of the workshop are (including stationery, coffee breaks & lunch)
- 500 RON (incl. VAT) – general ticket
- 425 RON (incl. VAT) – for existing Impact Hub Bucharest members
Limited places are available so register as soon as possible but no later than March, 21st. For further details about this workshop & registrations, please write us at email@example.com
Visited 356 times, 1 Visit today